After signing in to ADEL, you will land on your learning dashboard page:
1. My Profile: Click on the different tabs to change your password, view your activities, or modify information regarding your profile.
2. Leaderboard: Show your earned badges and your position among people in the same role level in the leaderboards as well.
Tip: Please use the global search function to find what you need (located at the top).
3. CISP Program: Access all the Code Implementation Support Program (CISP) resources to help you implement the Code 2021. We encourage you to access the different language channels and use the resources the CISP team has created to help you be compliant with the 2021 Code.
- Pre-recorded webinars
- Video tutorials
4. ADEL Academy
Tip: Please use the search and filters (language) function to find what you need.
Contains all courses and education programs For athletes of all levels
Athlete Support Personnel's Education
Contains courses and education programs for coaches, medical professionals, parents and others.
Major Events Education
Contains courses relevant to major events, e.g. Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
5. Under the spotlight: Showcase hot/new/popular course.
6. What’s trending? Show newly publish information or learning content or document related to new Code change or Prohibited List change. The link currently promotes the An Athlete’s Guide to the Significant Changes in the 2021 Code.
7. ADEL Helpdesk - Support, Translation and Power User Request: Visit the ADEL Helpdesk to find information about common issues using the platform, and find answers regarding course translation and how to become a power user (administrator) for your country, or sport. If you did not find the information you need, please feel free to submit your request.
8. ADEL Roadmap: Read about what the ADEL team is working on for new courses or education programs, and/or what the community is working on for existing courses translation. You will also find information for continuous improvement to the ADEL platform in general.
10. Disclaimer: Please use the regulatory documents available in the agency website in case of discrepancy in any of the post materials.