After signing in to ADEL, you will land on your learning dashboard page:
1. My Profile: Click on the different tabs to change your password, view your activities, or modify information regarding your profile.
2. Leaderboard: Show your earned badges and your position among people in the same role level in the leaderboards as well.
Tip: Please use the global search function to find what you need (located at the top).
3. My Education Program: Displays the education programs or courses assigned to your role, e.g., an international level athlete will see the International Level Athlete Education Program displayed here.
4. Under the spotlight: Showcase hot/new/popular course.
5. What’s trending? Show newly publish information or learning content or document related to new Code change or Prohibited List change. The link currently promotes the An Athlete’s Guide to the Significant Changes in the 2021 Code.
6. ADEL Academy
Contains all the courses and education programs we offer for all the roles within the clean sport community. You will find different education catalogs for different roles as explained below:
Tip: Please use the search and filter (language) function to find what you need.
Contains all courses and education programs for athletes of all levels
Athlete Support Personnel's Education
Contains courses and education programs for coaches, medical professionals, parents and others.
Major Events Education
Contains courses relevant to major events, e.g. Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
7. Support and FAQ: Refer to ADEL Helpdesk to find information about common issues using the platform, submit your request and watch how-to-use videos.
9. Disclaimer: Please use the regulatory documents available in the agency website in case of discrepancy in any of the post materials.