Welcome to ADEL to learn about all things anti-doping. We are glad you are here.
The ADEL platform is open and accessible to anyone and everyone who likes to learn more about clean sport values, and anti-doping. To register an account on ADEL is free.
To get started, please read the instructions below:
1. Go to WADA ADEL
2. Click on the REGISTER button located on the top right corner of the screen
*Please select your primary role if you have multiple roles to play on a sport team.
**If you made a mistake in selecting the role, you cannot change it. Please write us a request and our team will be able to help you change.
4. Depending on the role you've selected, the mandatory additional fields will appear. Please fill them out and click REGISTER.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to your email by the system. You would need to click on the URL to activate your account within 72 hours. (Please check your junk email box).
Important: Possible reasons for not able to receive the automatic confirmation email and solution:
We are aware that there are many email service providers and each provider has different anti-spam email detection rules. In general users who use Gmail, Hotmail services will receive our automatic emails. If you use your work email address, or other uncommon email service provider, please make sure to verify your junk email box and add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
6. Log-back in with your credentials and start your learning journey on ADEL. Welcome to clean sport!
Want to learn more about how to navigate your learning dashboard?
- If you are an athlete or a frontline athlete support personnel (coach, medical professional, parent), please continue to read this article about how to navigate your learning dashboard.
- If you are an ADO employee or practitioner, please read this article about how to navigate your learning dashboard - ADO Zone.