We provide step by step instructions to make the registration and sign in process easy for ADO practitioners. If you are an existing user and met the migration rule explained in the communication sent out prior to the launch, you should have received an email from WADA ADEL about your username.
Please follow the following steps:
- Go to https://adel.wada-ama.org/
- Click the SIGN IN (ADO ZONE) located on the top right corner of the screen
- Click the Register button.
- Complete all the fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Email - you must provide a valid email address.
- Password - must meets the minimum requirements
- If you have an ADAMS account, use the same password
- Confirm password
5. Click Register, a confirmation email is sent by the system
6. Access your emails and click the link to validate your account.
Important: Please take note that the link is only valid for 5 minutes.
7. Configure 3 security questions. When complete, click the Next button.
8. You will be directed to the ADEL platform.
10. Complete the mandatory additional fields:
- Age range
- What is your primary role in your organization?
- Course/Resource Language
- Confirm whether you are a RADO staff or a Chair member. If you are a RADO staff member or a RADO chair, you will be granted access to a dedicated RADO resources channel available on ADEL. (Please take note that WADA reserves the right to verify your identity).
11. Start your learning journey on ADEL. Welcome to clean sport!
Want to learn more about how to navigate your learning dashboard? Please continue to read this article.